Expected delivery 1-3 working days
Burnshield Hydrogel 50 ml tube
Hydrogel absorbs and relieves heat, ends the process of fiery instant relief, does not relieve and is safe for use by children. The gel can be used on the face, is non-toxic and non-irritating.
1% tea tree oil
3% Gel properties / emulsifiers, wetting agent, preservative
1. For the initial treatment of sunburns (first 24h)
2. In case of superficial and partial depth burns
3. To disinfect scratches and superficial wounds.
4. To re-wet burn bandages
5. First aid for burns in hard-to-reach places
– Absorbs and dissipates heat: minimizes burn damage.
– Cools: relieves pain and even so
– Transparent: It is possible to assess the wound
– Does not stick to the wound
– Naturally anti: wound contamination
– Safe: non-toxic
– Not irritating
– Suitable for use in children
– Compact and light weight
– Ideal for home or travel
How to use
1. Remove your clothes.
2. Expose the wound/burn.
3. Remove distracting jewelry/items.
4. Do not pull clothes off with force.
5. In case of chemical burns, rinse for at least 20 minutes.
6. for this Burnshield hydrogel or burn dressings.
7. Spray a thin layer of hydrogel on the skin and repeat the process when it dries. If you use burn dressings, use Burnshield hydrogel to rehydrate them. A Soft bandage is perfect for covering a burn wound, through which it is possible to re-moisturize the burn wound and the burn bandage and which does not stick to the skin.
You are not allowed!
- To break the will.
-Remove stuck clothing.
-Soften with fat or oil.
- Rub the wound.
Shelf life: 5 years